WFR's Mini-Chargers are mounted on 4-wheels attached to a manifold, manufactured with a 4" schedule 40-pipe inlet manifold, with red powder coat finish, which is furnished with (2) 3" (77mm) inlets with a brass clapper valve on one inlet and one hydrant gate valve on other inlet. Both inlets come with 65mm swivel inlets (BAT standard) (specify if special threads required) or optional Storz inlets are available in 100mm (4") or 125mm (5"). A removable tee pull handle is supplied to minimize the storage and shipping space required. Comes with hose rack and pressure gauge. If hose is required please specify as this is extra cost.
Frontier 868 Fixed 1250 gpm Monitor with Hand Wheel
- Flow up to 1,250 GPM (4,800 LPM) @ 100 psi
- Movement range: 360° horizontal travel & 140° vertical travel
- Flow turning vanes in each elbow to reduce friction
- Aluminum alloy body
- Epoxy coating exterior.
- Single Hand-Wheel Control for vertical movement
- Full 77mm (3") waterway
- Inlet: 77mm (3") NPT thread
- Discharge Outlet: 65mm (2.5") BAT or NHT threads
- Dimensions: 12" H x 15" W (30cm x 38cm)
- Weight: 20 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Pressure gauge
- Note: when using the 3" NPT inlet the use of Loctite is mandatory.
Frontier Selectable Flow Monitor Nozzle
- Change flow settings by baffle
- Lightweight alloy construction
- Combination of narrow fog, wide fog and straight stream
- Flow remains constant in all patterns"Built-in" stream shaper for maximum reach
- Precision machined teeth for full fog pattern
- Grease fittings for easy maintenance
- For other non-standard (customized) thread swivel or flow settings, please provide us the specification you need.
- 250/300/500/700 GPM @ 100 psi
Specifications for WFR-5000 4-Wheel Mini-Charger
|Thread Type||65mm (2.5") BAT or 65mm (2.5") WCT or 100mm (4") Storz or 125mm (5") Storz|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.