The Thunderfog Series has six flow settings.The 250 series will work with 1.75" (44mm) or 2.5" (65mm) hose lines.
Our common configuration comes with pistol grip, stainless steel ball shut-off, spinning teeth, and black bale and pistol grip. Other options are available below.
- Made of all lightweight materials, hard coat anodized aluminum
- Flush without shutting down
- Tip only configuration has an "off" position for break-and-extend operations
- Quick change rear valve seat and stainless steel shut-off ball
- Pistol grip is mounted below the valve
- NFPA 1964 compliant and FM approved
Available options upon request:
- No pistol grip
- Tip only, playpipe configuration
- Fixed Teeth
- Other thread types
- Other coloured pistol grips and handle covers
- Metric labeling
Specifications for TFT Thunderfog Large Flow Selectable Nozzle
|Product Option||No pistol grip or w/ Pistol Grip|
|Nozzle Configuration||65mm (2.5") BAT (95-125-150-200-250 gpm@100psi) or 65mm (2.5") WCT (95-125-150-200-250 gpm@100psi) or 38mm (1.5") NPSH (30-95-125-150-200 gpm@100psi) or 38mm (1.5") 30-95-125-150-200 gpm@75psi or 65mm (2.5") BAT (360-470-570-750-950 lpm@100psi or 38mm (1.5") NPSH (95-125-150-200-250 gpm@100psi) or 38mm (1.5") NPSH (110-230-360-470-570-750 lpm@100psi)|
|Nozzle Teeth||Spinning or Fixed|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.