The QuadraFog Series is available with four selectable flow settings of 30, 65, 95, and 125 gpm at 100 psi (110, 230, 360, 470 l/min @ 7 bar). The compact QuadraFog is a rugged and dependable .
Our common configuration comes with pistol grip, stainless steel ball shut-off, spinning teeth, and black bale and pistol grip. Other options are available below.
- Made of all lightweight materials, hardcoat anodized aluminum
- Flush without shutting down
- Tip only configuration has an "off" position for break-and-extend operations
- Quick change rear valve seat and stainless steel shut-off ball
- Pistol grip is mounted below the valve
- NFPA 1964 compliant and FM approved
Available options upon request:
- No pistol grip
- Tip only, playpipe configuration
- Fixed Teeth
- Other thread types
- Other coloured pistol grips and handle covers
- Metric labeling