Providing maximum flow performance in an extremely compact, this low profile intake ball style valve delivers incredible value for critical apparatus or industrial water supply operations. Lightweight aluminum alloy construction is hard anodized and powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance, even in the harshest fireground applications. An integrated pressure relief valve offers operator selected pressure choices to provide protection to hose and pumping systems from unwanted pressure spikes. Unique ball style shutoff allows the valve to remain dry when close. An air bleed valve permits unwanted air to escape simplifying water supply pumping operations.
- Compact lightweight design fits easily into tight pump panel configurations
- 5 year warranty against corrosion
- Integrated adjustable pressure relief valve provides fast reacting high volume protection from water hammers in the hose lose
- Individually serialized for tracking and continued service and technical support
- Highly visible valve position indicator and slow close operation exceeds all standards requirements
- Flow efficient waterway has less than 5 psi loss at the rate 1,250gpm flow
- 30 degree low profile elbow
Other thread configurations are available upon request
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.