Fully encapsulated Level A suit that provides one of the broadest ranges of chemical protection available.
This DuPontTychem 10000 (formerly DuPont Tychem TK) Level A suit has successfully tested against more than 322 chemicals. This Level A PPE suit has either front or rear entry options.
Tychem 10000 has excellent chemical barrier properties and offers an extremely durable fabric that is puncture- and tear-resistant. Tychem 10000 fabric shows at least 30 minutes of barrier protection to 322 challenge chemicals with no observed breakthrough. Tychem 10000 is specifically developed for protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals. This high-performance chemical barrier fabric is suited for industrial, HazMat, and domestic preparedness applications.
Each Level A suit has a unique serial number and is fully tested at time of manufacture including positive air pressure integrity testing per ASTM F1052.
- DuPont Tychem 10000 Level A Suit - Front Entry - our standard option
- DuPont Tychem 10000 Level A Suit - Rear Entry - available upon request
DuPont Tychem 10000Level A Suit (HM2102), (HM2103)
- HazMat Suit Design
- Highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor/gas exposure
- Double taped seams. Covered both inside and out with chemical-resistant material by heat sealing
- Expanded back accommodates a self-contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Enlarged armholes make it easier for wearer to remove gloves and sleeves to check gauges and systems
- Downward closing, vapor tight zipper with permanently sealed covering
- Internal adjustable waist belt system
- Longer boot flap accommodates taller boots and doubles as knee reinforcement
- Easy-fitting integrated tube sock
- Two Pirelli® style exhaust valves release higher pressure inside encapsulating garments while simultaneously helping to prevent inward leakage of external vapors or particles into the garment. External splash covers help protect valves from liquid intrusion. No valve shelf-life limits.
- Coverall color: Lime Yellow
- Made in USA
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- NAFTA and TAA compliant
- EX Faceshield
- Provides 220 degree viewing angle
- 3 layer laminate composed of PVC 40mil/Teflon 5 mil/PVC 20 mil
- Chemical Protective Gloves
- Attached internal 5 layer laminate film Ansell™ Barrier® gloves
- Butyl B 161 Honeywell North® outer glove attached with a vapor tight ring and clamp system (replaceable)
- Viton® butyl outer glove option available (contact us for pricing)
- Chemical Protective Footwear
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps cover boot tops to reduce potential for liquid intrusion
Available in either front entry (HM2102) or rear entry (HM2103); sizes M to 4XL
Model #: TK554TLY (front entry); TK555TLY (rear entry)
NFPA 1994 Class 2 approved TK613TLY and TK613TLY options available (contact us for pricing)
There are no alternative products.
There are no accessory products.