The Staber Washer/Extractor is the most efficient washer available based on energy, water, and detergent usage. This unit offers a brushed stainless steel outer cabinet as well as a stainless steel base. The control panel decal has a brushed stainless appearance with black knobs.
Reasons why the the Staber Washer/Extractor is the best choice in protecting your fire turnout gear and replacing inefficient washers:
- NFPA compliant
- Does not cause damage to PPE
- Wash cycles are NFPA compliant
- No agitator; gentle on PPE for less wear and tear
- Stainless steel inner and outer tubs for greater durability
- Patented tub design forces water through items for a better clean.
- Can wash 1 set of turnout gear per load
- Easy soft-mount installation.
- Saves 66% water, 50% energy, and 75% detergent compared to traditional agitator washers
- Top loading convenience.
- Heavy-duty four strut suspension to prevent "walking"
- Two bearings per shaft, supported on front and back
- No transmission to worry about
- No lower seals; eliminates future leaking problems.
- Automatic detergent/bleach and softener dispenser, along with easy hook-up for external soap injection (if needed).
Features / Specifications
- Exclusive patented hexagonal inner tub design. It is located inside a stationary octagonal outer tub that creates passive pumping to effectively clean turnout gear
- Stainless steel cabinet, base, basket and tub
- Dual-sealed roller bearings
- Front serviceable
- Only 12-16 gallons of water and no more than an ounce of soap per load!
- Motor: Brushless, variable speed reversible DC.
- Agitation: Bi-directional, no agitator, passive pumping action
- Spin Cycles (NFPA Complaint):
- Fastest Speed: 560 RPM / 97.8 G-Force.
- Slowest Speed: 525 RPM / 85.9 G-Force.
- 120V, 60hz 15Amp Breaker / Fuse branch per washer - maximum current draw X Amps.
- Water Usage: Controls the amount of water entering the extractor during each fill. Use the High setting for all normal loads containing a fully or loosely packed tub. Use the Low setting for loads containing only a few garments
- Dimensions: 27" W x 26" D x 42" H (with lid open height will be 55")
- Weight: 190 lbs (net weight) / 255 lbs (shipping weight)
Energy Efficiency Information
|Capacity (cu. ft)||Power Use (Kwh/cycle)||Water use (gallons/cycle)||Water Factor||Energy Factor (Per J1)||Remaining Moisture Content (RMC %)||Modified Energy Factor (MEF)|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.