Exclusively designed to solve the challenges women in the wildland fire community face with PPE fit. Designed for women, by women, this wildland brush shirt is thoughtfully constructed to help deliver comfort and correct fit without sacrificing perfomance and other useful features.
- NFPA 1977 certified garment
- Sized to help women work more comfortably without having to size up to accomodate curves. We added one full size in the hips, a little extra room in the chest, as well as waist darts for shaping. The waist curve also hits at a comfortable height and does not restrain mobility.
- Hook and Loop cuff closures that can be tightened for even the smallest wrists to effectively keep out dirt and embers.
- After hearing that the chest pockets are uncomfortable for many women, we replaced them with two lower pockets. The pockets are strategically placed between the pack waistbelt and pack harness to maximize functionality and comfort, and feature hook and loop closures.
- Innovative adjustable collar that can be worn up and securely tightened, or folded down and secured
- Convenient sleeve pocket with a pen slot
- High temperature rated button fasteners
- This shirt blends trusted materials with innovative features