A 150 GPM @ 75 PSI FIXED GPM NOZZLE WITH PRESSURE RELIEF
The new TFT Working Fire nozzle delivers revolutionary performance when you need maximum flows for a “working fire.” For everyday use, it is a 150 gpm @ 75 psi Fixed GPM Nozzle, but when you need even more GPM, the nozzle’s exclusive pressure relief system dramatically limits nozzle reaction.
The exclusive TFT pressure relief feature maximizes GPM when you over pump the nozzle. The pressure relief feature keeps reaction force manageable as GPM increases versus a nozzle without a pressure relief feature that builds up massive nozzle pressure and reaction force.
At low flows, just like every other fixed GPM nozzle, it is clear from the stream quality that optimum flow has not yet been reached. When you achieve the 150gpm rate, the nozzle flows great, and there is about 65lbs of nozzle reaction force. However when you need a lot more GPM, that is where the Working Fire excels. By integrating pressure relief, a 33% increase in flow rates only yields a 33% increase in reaction force. Compare that to a traditional fixed nozzle, which increases 78%. With the Working Fire nozzle, TFT is able to deliver high GPM (200 gpm) with about 30lbs less reaction force than other nozzles!
- Great for low pressure operations
- Fixed Flow Up to 150 gpm, Pressure Relief Above 150 gpm
- Pressure Relief at High Flows, Significantly Reduces Reaction Force
- Built with a Stainless Steel Ball Valve
- (4) Color Options Available for Handle, Grip, Stream Shaper
- Hose Can Pack Through the Bail Handle
- A Tactile Detent on the Stream Shaper to Prevent Unintentional Movement