Williams Attack Trailers
WILLIAMS FIRE & HAZARD CONTROL Attack Trailers provide high volume foam storage, proportioning, dry chemical, foam transfer, scene lighting, and delivery capability in a competitively priced package. Each trailer is designed and manufactured to meet specific project requirements.
Options include, but are not limited to:
- Trailer style (drop deck, deck-over, etc.)
- Trailer tongue style (gooseneck, A-frame/bumper pull)
- Trailer hitch style (2” ball, 2-5/16” ball, 3” lunette eye)
- Foam storage (up to 8 each of 265 or 330 gallon totes)
- Foam pumps (transfer or balanced pressure proportioning)
- Foam proportioners
- Foam eductors
- Dry chemical storage
- Dry chemical discharge equipment
- Monitors (various sizes, up to 6000 gpm (22,700 Lpm), with optional wireless remote control)
- Monitor nozzles
- Hose storage
- Hose reels
- High expansion foam generators
- Portable electricity generators
Williams Fire & Hazard Control Attack trailers are built with the customers’ specific needs in mind, and are available with many options. Please contact WFR Wholesale Fire & Rescue Ltd. to see additional trailer example photos, drawings, or to share specific needs.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.