Tingley HazProof Response Boots
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
Comfortable boot that meets the protective footwear chemical permeation requirements of NFPA 1991, 2005 Edition.
Tingley HazProof Response Boots, Certified to NFPA 2016 Edition For Chemical And Hazmat Cleanup, Emergency Response And Domestic Preparedness, is made of special polymer material. The HazProof boot has also been tested to Military Standard 282 and will provide protection against certain chemical warfare blister and nerve agents.
- Meets ASTM F 2413-05 M/I/75/C/75 (adopted from ANSI Safety Spec Z41 PT99) for steel toe impact and compression, and Electrical Hazard Protection
- Steel mid-sole meets and exceeds ASTM F2413 PR
- Injection molded seamless construction for 100% liquid proof protection
- Larger foot area is engineered to accommodate the extra bulk of an encapsulated suit, for comfortable fit
- Smooth exterior surface for easy decontamination
- Stretch fastener closure system allows for easy on and off while wearing gloves
- Steel shank provides firm arch support
- Blown closed cell EVA mid-sole for all day cushion comfort
- Sure grip cleated outsole has excellent abrasion and slip resistance
- Bright orange color for high visibility
- Available in men's sizes 7 - 13
- HazProof Boot has surpassed the following Test Methods:
- Permeation Resistance: ASTM F739 and ASTM F1001 - 21 Chemicals
- Permeation Resistance - MIL-STD-282
- Flame Resistant - ASTM F1358
- Puncture Propagation Upper - ASTM F1342
- Exceeds Protection Minimum Upper (Height)Electric Hazard - ASTM F2413 EH
- Puncture Resistance Sole & Heel - ASTM F2413 PR
- Abrasion Resistance Sole & Heel – ISO 4649
- Toe Impact Resistance - ASTM F2413 M I/75
- Toe Compression Resistance - ASTM F2413 M C/75
- Slip Resistance - ASTM F2913
- Cut Resistance Upper – ASTM F1790
- Ladder Shank Bending Resistance – NFPA 1991
Specifications for Tingley HazProof Response Boots
|Product Size||10 or 11 or 12 or 13|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.