JYD Doggie Bag - Stabilization Hooks & Straps
Equip yourself with 9 different attachment points all readily available in one durable Stabilization Accessory shoulder bag with JYD Industries’ Doggie Bag. The uniquely engineered Doggie Bag is designed as an economical solution for responders to conveniently carry specifically selected components to assist during the stabilization process as well as to work seamlessly with JYD Rescue Struts. All components are conveniently placed in a durable, weather-resistant bag with a fully enclosed lid, pockets for accessories, and an adjustable carry strap.
The bag is constructed of 18 & 22 ounces per square yard vinyl-coated polyester. This material has excellent UV resistance. Due to the material the bag does not absorb fluids and is easily cleaned with mild soap and water. All of the Simpson Racing Products®’ straps are Blue in color. The straps are rated and tagged by Simpson Racing Products® at a working load of 1,300 lbs and a breaking strength of 4,000 lbs. This Accessory bag is designed as an economical solution for responders to conveniently carry intentionally selected components to assist during the stabilization process and comes with the following list of equipment:
- (2) 2″ wide Simpson Racing Products® Ratchet Straps with 20’ of Webbing (Blue)
- (2) 2″ x 9″ Simpson Racing Products® Axel straps with an open hook on one end and a triangular ring on the other (Blue Axle Straps)
- (2) 2″ x 24″ Simpson Racing Products® Axel Straps with triangular rings, or Open Hook Straps, on each end (Blue)
- (2) Cluster Hooks rated at 4,700 lbs.
- (1) Small “J” hook with webbing and a large triangular ring at the end rated at 4,700 lbs.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.