The Foam Ranger is the ultimate beast for suppressing a fire in record amount of time. With its use of foam, it will suppress a fire up to four times faster than water. The foam helps create long-lasting fire breaks. Get the most possible from your foam while saving water with a special air induction nozzle. Also comes with a built-in foam tank and foam gauge that lets you control how much foam you dispense with the twist of a knob.
- Poly-Flex Hose Reel - Unlike steel, the crack-proof, easy-wind poly hose reel will flex before it breaks. Included with the reel is 30M (100ft) of 19mm (0.75") 200psi booster hose and a foam nozzle (nozzle is attached by 25mm (1") NPT thread).
- Solid-Wall Tank Construction - With thick side-walls, this workhorse is high-impact resistant and virtually indestructible.
- Foam-Command Controls - Quickly select the correct foam rate for the job.
- Easy-Store Foam Tank - This built-in 15 gallon tank stores foam to save setup time with an external foam source.
- Air-Induct Nozzle - This smart foam gun draws the right amount of air into the liquid to create effective foam texture.
- Time-Saver Fork-Points - The built in fork slots makes the entire unit a breeze to lift and load
- Pump comes with one 38mm and (2) 25mm discharge outlets for use with garden hose or forestry hose.
- Also included is a 7.5M (25ft) x 50mm (2") flexible suction hose length and poly foot strainer. Suction hose has a 50mm (2") quick-disconnect (camlock) on one end for connection to the pump, and 50mm (2") male NPT thread on the other end which connects to the poly foot strainer.
Option: Add Baffle Balls to increase load stability and reduce wear and tear of your tank.
|Size (US Gallon)||60||100||200||250||300||400|
(L x W x H)
|48" x 38" x 23"||48" x 45" x 27"||80" x 47" x 33"||80" x 47" x 38"||102" x 46" x 36"||102" x 46" x 45"|
|Motor Type||GX160 Honda/5.5HP||GX160 Honda/5.5HP ||GX160 Honda/5.5HP||GX160 Honda/5.5HP||GX160 Honda/5.5HP||GX160 Honda/5.5HP|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||120||120||120||120||120||120|
|Spray Distance (Vertical)||33'||33'||33'||33'||33'||33'|
|Spray Distance (Horizontal)||36'||36'||36'||36'||36'||36'|
|Dry Weight (lbs)||240||255||393||493||556||576|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.