The UST-LW Series is a super lightweight, fiberglass composite construction, Traditional style helmet.
*Our standard configuration comes in Lime-yellow trim, Black Nomex ear/neck protector and 6" Maple Leaf front holder*
- Same great strength and protective performance
- Advancements in new fiberglass composite shell materials provide upwards of 10 oz in weight reduction without compromising protection
- New super matte finish available in multiple colors: black, red, white, yellow
- Now one of the lightest on the market at 54.4 oz (1.5kg)
Safety and Protection
- Made for high impact and high heat resistance
- Moulded nylon inner liner with polyurethane foam thermal barrier provides impact protection and resistance to internal heat rise
- Meets and exceeds NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Firefighting and Proximity Firefighting, Pertaining to Structural
Integrated Visor Option
- Exclusive optional ReTrak® easily accommodates eyewear and features a simple one-handed operation
- Comfortably adapts to facial features and nose without adding pressure
- Proprietary U-Fit helmet headband system with 36 different adjustment settings, the most in the industry; fits multiple head sizes
- Optional TrakLite® integrated helmet lighting features eight forward-facing, long lasting bright LED lights
- Easily removable cotton ratchet cover, brow pad and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
- Brass Maple Leaf leather front holder
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
Options or substitutions available upon request:
- 6-inch faceshield, Goggles
- Ear/Neck Protector or underchin extension
- Red-orange Scotchlite® reflective striping
- Yellow Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather browpad
- Eagle leather front holder
Bullard TrakLite Integrated Lighting System
Bullard TrakLite integrated helmet lighting system blends engineering, functionality and safety to help firefighters see forward in dark or smoky conditions. The lightweight Bullard TrakLite is designed to help increase the functional performance of your fire helmet without bulky or cumbersome additions.
Performance: Featuring eight bright white LEDs protected behind a heat-resistant glass, TrakLite provides a readily-available source of light in most any situation. Whether performing search and rescue at night, locating a fuse box or navigating smoky conditions, the TrakLite can be used in a multitude of situations. In addition to the eight forward-facing LEDs mounted to the front of the helmet, TrakLite offers a bright blue “buddy indicator” light on the rear of the helmet enabling a highly increased ability to track the wearer in low visibility situations.
Safety First: With no external clips, brackets or wires, Bullard TrakLite helps provide increased safety over traditional helmet-mounted lighting, reducing the likelihood of weight imbalance or snagging. Unlike other fire helmet lights, the weight of TrakLite is distributed between the front and rear of the helmet to offer a more balanced lighting solution. TrakLite works exclusively with Bullard helmets, and all available configurations of the helmets and TrakLite meet NFPA 1971-2013 requirements. Additionally, TrakLite is completely waterproof.
TrakLite is CSA Certified Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for use in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations for TrakLite units ordered after April 11, 2013. TrakLite units ordered prior to April 11, 2013 may not carry this certification.
Easy Operation: Easily operable with a gloved hand, the single rotary switch powers both the front LEDs and the rear buddy indicator light. Powered by four AAA batteries, TrakLite is energy efficient, with a runtime of at least six continuous hours at a minimum brightness level of 50%. The standard AAA alkaline batteries are both easy and fast to replace by the user in the field.
Available for Various Helmets: TrakLite is available on all Bullard structural fire helmet platforms, including: UST, FX, PX and LT. TrakLite can be used with or without a leather front attached. All leather fronts are purchased separately. TrakLite may be retrofitted to work with several models of Bullard helmets currently in service. Contact Bullard for more information on retrofit options.
NOTE: TrakLite with 6" leather front is available only for UST and USTM helmets manufactured after 12/1/2011.
The ReTrak series offers emergency responders a fire helmet with an integrated visor engineered based directly on feedback from firefighters.
- Simple one-handed operation
- Easily accommodates eyewear
- Increased area of protection
- Comfort nosepiece
- Quick removal for cleaning
- Made in the USA
UST/USTM and FX/PX ReTrak Helmets meet NFPA 1971/ ANSI/ISEA Z87.1+ requirements.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.