A tank, a live hose reel, crosslay, foam system(s), and/or patient transport, with a fire pump that can be combined into a single one-piece assembly slipped onto a small truck, ATV, trailer or boat. This unit can be used for flowing water and or foam on a structural fire, car fire, marine fire, wildfire, and confined space fires. This unit is very effective in parking garages, commercial and industrial buildings, stadiums, arenas, and parking lots.
The combination of fire suppression and patient transport capabilities, packs a lot of value into this all poly-unit.
It’s “light” and ready to “fight”.
- 75 gallon fully baffled polypropylene water tank
- 6.5hp twin impeller fire pump
- 70gpm at 10psi, 40gpm at 100psi and 20gpm at 125psi
- 1.5 gallons integrated fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- 1.5" tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Multiple outlets manifold
- 1.5" and 1" service lines with cap and chain
- Stokes basket area
- Open storage compartment
- Enclosed storage compartment
- Low profile electric rewind hose reel
- 0.75" x 100 foot booster hose
- Set of chrome outriggers with 3 way rollers
- Scotty around the pump foam system with integrated foam cell
- And many more
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.