BlitzFire Oscillating Portable Monitor Only
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
Oscillating front end for the Blitzfire monitor can be retrofitted into existing Blitzfires or purchased as a complete unit. All the standard features of the Blitzfire plus automatic oscillation back and forth. The mechanism is a water driven turbine and makes the nozzle sweep 10, 15, or 20 degrees either side of center, in a smooth, rhythmic motion for unmanned controlled attack. The Blitzfire Oscillating monitor is perfect for initial attacks, protecting exposures and Haz-Mat situations. Flow range up to 500 gpm (2,000 I/min). The monitor features low friction inlet and outlet pivots. Elevation is manually adjustable between 10 and 50 degrees above horizontal. The oscillating mechanism can be disengaged and horizontal rotation moved manually. The Safety Shut-off Valve will shut off flow if monitor slides or lifts. It has six detent flow positions with a patented turbulence-free slide valve for operator flow control. When the legs are folded the carbide tips point up for carrying safety.
- Automatic oscillation at 20, 30 or 40 degree sweeps
- Easy to disengage and operate manually
- Vertical travel from 10 to 50 degrees above horizontal
- Flow range up to 500 gpm (2,000 lpm)
- Safety shut off valve
- Pivoting rear inlet coupling
- 6 detent "nozzleman flow control"
- Folded size 34.8"l x 10.5"w x 9.6"h (88cm x 26.7cm x 24cm)
- 2.5" inlet (65mm)
- Specify local threads required
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.