Adding on to the Blitzfire’s amazing performance as a lightweight
portable monitor, the high elevation feature allows overhead
- Good for Municipal fire departments―it allows an
unmanned attack on the interior ceiling/attic space of a larger
warehouse, church, custom home, etc.
- Great for industrial fire
brigades―you can position it to an upward 90 degree angle to attack,
confine, and/or extinguish fire in overhead piping, attacking fire at
high elevations such as a storage tank, and has the ability to go as low
as 10 degrees to effectively contain a flange fire
- Integral slide valve for total turbulence free flow control
- Six detent positions allow for manned or unmanned use
unique safety shut-off valve senses movement of the unit and quickly
and safely shuts off the flow. The valve's unique shut down design
prevents water hammer.
- Flow range up to 500 gpm (2,000 lpm)
- The Blitzfire's low elevation angle allows for close to the ground operations.
- Elevation is manually adjustable between 10 to 86 degrees above horizontal, 20 degrees left and right of center
- Easily deployed as an interior attack line, or by limited personnel in exterior offensive or defensive operations
- Rear inlet swivels to allow for different hose sizes as well as use in above or below level operations.
- Integrated stream straightener
- Carbide tipped spikes for increased stability
- Retractable legs allow for compact mounting on apparatus and for quick deployment during use
- Anchor strap is included for safe operation on slick surfaces like marble floors
- Hardcoat anodized aluminum with a blue TFT powder coat finish inside and out
- Stowed size: 29.5"l x 8.1"w x 8.5"h (75cm x 21cm x 21.6cm)
- Weighs 27lbs. (12kg)