of the most popular hand tools for fighting fire. This tool combines a
rake for clearing surface debris and a hoe for digging down to soil for
constructing fire breaks.
- High carbon steel blade is heat treated for wear resistance and features a rust-resistant coating.
- 47"L (1.2m) steel handle and enhanced ferrule joint for strength and durability
- Tough, solid raking tool widely used by professional firefighters at the fire line
- Heavy steel head combining hoe and rake 7 teeth, 7" wide
- 47 in. (1.2m) detachable handle
- Durable and lightweight
- 1.7kg (3.8lbs)