One of the most popular hand tools for fighting fire. This tool combines a rake for clearing surface debris and a hoe for digging down to soil for constructing fire breaks.
- High carbon steel blade is heat treated for wear resistance and features a rust-resistant coating.
- 48"L steel handle and enhanced ferrule joint for strength and durability
- Tough, solid raking tool widely used by professional firefighters at the fire line
- Heavy steel head combining hoe and rake
- Rack10" wide, Hoe 9-1/4" wide, rake to hoe 8-5/8"
- 48" two piece powder coated handle
- Durable and lightweight