A state of the art hydrant diffuser for quick and efficient hydrant
flow testing. This Hydrant Diffuser is used for testing hydrants and
flow without damaging or destroying surrounding property. Optionally,
the 2.5" (65mm) hydrant diffusers use a dual function, liquid filled
gauge, which measures both gallons per minute as well as PSI.
large cone shape allows the water to be dispersed harmlessly in a wide
pattern. When the 2.5½" (65mm) female swivel is connected to the
hydrant, the water flow can be aimed in a desirable direction as to not
landscape or damage objects in the waters path. It is a handy way to
perform flow tests on hydrants and diffuse stream at the same time.
- Full 2.5" (65mm) waterway swivel connection with 6" (155mm) diameter cone shaped outlet
- High grade cast aluminum body
- Forged aluminum 2.5" (65mm) swivel which is laser engraved for identification
- Hard coat anodized with yellow powder coat finish body
- Gasket is designed to seal and prevent leakage between firefighting connections.
- Gauge face with 4” (100mm) diameter
- Swivel attachment allows for directional placement when in use.
- 14"l x 10"w x 6.5"h (35.6cm x 25cm x 16.5cm)
- 6.5lbs. (3kg)