The SHO-FLOW® 1 Bluetooth® is a water flow meter that is designed for installation in between any two lengths of hose with 1.5” (38 mm) couplings. Any firefighting, training, or testing operation that utilizes hose lines or nozzles is an application for a Show-Flow 1 Bluetooth flow meter. Since flow readings are transmitted to a linked smart device, the unit is extraordinarily rugged and convenient. There is no worry about display screens being damaged in extreme fire service use and you don't need to be next to the unit to obtain flow information.
The SHO-FLOW 1 Bluetooth has no wires to connect, and no batteries are needed. The flow meter has an unobstructed water driven turbine, with a built in stream straightener, that will pass debris up to 1” (25 mm) in diameter. Starting at a flow rate of 50 GPM (200 LPM), the turbine self generates power to supply a Bluetooth connection to any smart device that displays the flow rate in real time.
The flow rate is user specified in GPM, GPS, LPM, or LPS. The SHO-FLOW 1 Bluetooth App is available to download for free through Apple or Android app stores. The app allows user specified flow rates, calibration, and diagnostics.
The SHO-FLOW Bluetooth App is available to download for free through Apple or Android app stores.
- Full Flow Range:
- 50 to 300 GPM (200 to 1,150 LPM) / 0.8 to 5 GPS (3.33 to 19.16 LPS)
- Know your water flow application rate with a +/- 2.5% accuracy.
- Max operating pressure: 300 PSI (21 BAR)
- Use on any hose line with the appropriate 38mm (1.5") couplings.
- Bluetooth connection uses a unique SHO-FLOW ID.
- Set your flow reading for GPM, LPM, GPS, or LPS.