The Revolution intake valve features a unique, patent-pending handwheel design. It provides the operator with increased control and leverage for a smooth and easy operating experience. This innovative valve is constructed of corrosion-resistant, hard-anodized aluminum and stainless steel with a powder-coated interior and exterior finish for superior corrosion protection.
This Akron Brass intake valve has a compact design that saves valuable space on your pump panel and improves efficiency for your whole team. The Revolution's innovative handwheel design hugs tightly to the fire intake valve body eliminates possible interference with surrounding discharges and equipment on the pump panel.
The Revolution has all of the standard features you expect from an intake valve with flows capable of up to 2000 GPM (7600 LPM). Unlike many competitors' steel intake valves, the Revolution from Akron Brass is ideal for the most demanding apparatus intake applications.
- Straight inlet (7983)
- Robust, integrated Pyrolite patent-pending handwheel for easy operation
- Critical pump side waterway components constructed of non-corrosive stainless steel
- Durable, powder coated interior and exterior finish
- Optional Storz cap and chain
- Field adjustable relief valve between 50–250 psi (requires 7/8” wrench to adjust). Includes 1.5” NPT female thread so the hose can be connected to redirect water to a desirable location
- Quick turn Bleeder valve operation - vents into relief discharge
- Built-in open/close position indicator on top of valve
- 2000 GPM maximum flow
- All intake valve parts that stay in contact with water are constructed of stainless steel
- Field-serviceable design
- NFPA 1901 compliant
- 10-year, heavy-duty warranty against manufacturing defects and corrosion*