GearGrid’s Two-Tier Lockers are designed with the same benefits and constructed of the same rugged materials as our other durable products. Added locker openings provide space on any wall where full height, individual lockers may not fit.
- Width – 18" or 24″
- Depth – 20"
- Height – 74.5" or 84"
- Heavy-duty 1.25" OD, 16-gauge. steel tubing frame
- 3" x 3" square pattern, high-strength ¼" steel wire body panels and back grids
- Top, Bottom & Tier Divider are full width and depth constructed of high-strength ¼" steel wire. Mechanically secured in a fixed position
- Secure Door Options:
- Heavy-duty, welded 1.25" OD, 16-gauge steel tube with 3" x 3" grid infill
- Heavy-duty, welded 1.25" OD, 16-gauge steel tube with solid panel (plastic laminate, phenolic or HDPE)
- Heavy-duty, secure, rotary/slam latch with padlock hasp, lock not included
- Name Plate: 20 ga. sheet metal, accepts custom printed name plate
- 11 ga. steel mounting brackets
- Super durable TGIC powder coat finish
- 7 standard colors available: Baron Red, Burgundy, Monarch Black, Autumn White, Blue Streak, Crane Grey, and Evergreen)
- Ships knocked down for ease of handling and reduced shipping costs
- With simple tools it’s fast and easy to assemble
** All lockers come standard in RED. Other colors are available upon request: Burgundy, Black, White, Blue, Grey, Green.**