Firebozz® is a rapid-deploy water-sprinkler-like cannon for fighting fires at reduced cost and increased safety while conserving water.
Create an instant fire break — the smallest person-packable water sprinkler shooting the furthest distance - from 100 - 300 feet radius with a full 360-degree traverse. It can be connected with other FireBozz® units to create rapid and expanded firebreak capability. Weighing 50 lbs the FireBozz® can be carried and deployed in less than a minute.
- Quick and easy setup on any terrain
- Compatible with foam or retardants
- Tough, welded stainless and aluminum construction
- Multi-purpose water dispersal perfect for emergency response, municipal works, and resorts
- Easy setup and walk-away features allow operators to get out of harm’s way
- Broken stream allows maximum conservation of water resources
- Loads the air with a protective misting envelope to raise relative humidity values over a wide area
- Multi-unit connection creates a quick, robust, and extremely large wet-line
- Up to 300’ (92m) in diameter protection
- 37 – 110 gpm (140 – 416 lpm)
- Nozzle Head Size: .4”, .5”, and .6” (10, 12.7, 15 mm)
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.5” or 2.5” NPT (40 and 65 mm) thread size for quick adaption to almost any fire or industrial hose.
- 50 lbs for 1.5” model, 60 lbs for 2.5” model (22 kg & 28 kg)
- Storage Dimension: 42"l x 21"h x 11.5"w (104cm x 53.5cm x 29.2 cm) L x H x W
How FireBozz Works
Fire can only spread through heat. Remove heat - remove the fire. Cool the fuels and ignition cannot start. FireBozz® units do this in two ways.
- Projection of water over a massive area
- Injection of vapour into the atmosphere to create a humidity bubble
A massive protective area can be established easily and much more
rapidly than with traditional sprinkler systems. The FireBozz® rapid
deploy system allows a high degree of confidence for your home,
livelihood, and industry to be protected.