protection that provides comfort and convenience for a variety of
rugged technical rescue responses and for wildfires.
Dual-certified to NFPA 1977 and 1951.
- Durable and protective collar
- Fully-concealed snap closure
- Patch pocket on left and right chest with integrated pen pocket
- Additional pen pockets on right and left sleeves
- Double layered fabric in knees for added reinforcement
- Elasticized waist with dual belt loops on front and back
- Reinforced seat and crotch gusset designed to minimize chaffing
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- Rugged inseams to prevent thighs rubbing
- Hidden knife pocket & storage for Incident Emergency Plan (IEP) guide
- Two rear patch pockets with flaps
FEATURED FABRIC: TECGEN51
Unmatched radiant and flash fire protection when
paired with TECGEN51 fabric, which also features
the highest THL of any fabric in the industry.
Available in Navy, Tan or Black.
OTHER FABRIC OPTIONS:
Improved comfort & radiant heat protection vs traditional Nomex® IIIA. Available in Yellow for shirt only.
Dependable protection against fire hazards. Available in Navy, Yellow, and black.
Great moisture management and highly breathable. Available in Navy.