The EF1 is TFT’s most compact RC monitor at 12.6 " (319 mm) yet its 1.5" (38 mm) waterway is capable of flows up to 200 gpm (150 - 760 l/min).
At less than 13" tall (without nozzle) the EF1 is an ideal forestry bumper turret. The monitor is equipped with electronic drives for monitor horizontal rotation, elevation, nozzle pattern, programmable PARK and oscillate. The EF1 is hard coated aluminum alloy which is then powder coated inside and out. All electronics are tightly contained in a sealed control box that is a part of the monitor casting.
- The EF1 is built to withstand rugged off-road conditions
- The electric drives and control box are water and dust proof
- Hard coat anodized aluminum alloy and powder coated
- Wiring is reduced to a minimum and installs easily using a one plug connection
- The monitor is equipped with controls for monitor horizontal rotation, elevation, nozzle pattern, programmable PARK and oscillate
- With a variety of inlet options, the EF1 quickly mounts onto smaller brush trucks or conversions
- 12.6"h (32cm)
- Weighs 17lbs. (7.7kg)
- 1.5" (38 mm) NPT Female inlet
- 1.5" (38 mm) NPSH Male outlet
Note: Nozzle, controllers and valve are not included with monitor.