The TFT Ultimatic 125 has an unprecedented flow range of 10-125 gpm (40-500l/min). The compact size and reduced weight of this automatic nozzle make it an outstanding performer for 1" (25mm) as well as 1.5" (38mm) hose. The Ultimatic 125 features flush without shutting down, molded rubber bumper with "power fog" teeth, detent flow control, "Gasket Grabber" inlet screen, exclusive TFT slide valve, optional colored pistol grip and handle covers and the rugged dependability you have come to expect from Task Force Tips. The Ultimatic 125 is available in several configurations for a wide variety of applications. It is adjustable from a straight stream to a dense fog pattern. Accepts either the FJ-U low-expansion or FJ-UMX multi-expansion FoamJet attachments.
* Standard with this product is 38mm (1.5") NPSH thread, molded rubber fixed teeth and black grip and bale
- Patented slide valve for turbulence free flow control
- Six detent flow positions with slide valve
- Lightweight hardcoat anodized aluminum materials for maximum corrosion and wear resistance
- Pistol grip is mounted below the valve
- Low pressure versions are available. It operates at approximately 75psi (5 bar). Flow range is 10-100 gpm (40-400 l/min).
Available other options upon request:
- Metal spinning teeth
- Color pistol grip and bales
- Tip only no shut off