A new Manikin, purpose-built for Working at Height Scenarios
An extremely tough manikin for Working at Height training in many industries: Wind Turbines, Telecommunications, Stage and Theater, Scaffolding, Police & Military, Maritime, Factories & Industry, Fire & Rescue, Cleaning and Maintenance, Construction, Pole Top and Tower Rescues. The RLWAH50 50Kg adult can be considered to be the industry standard and is a little more manageable than the 70Kg model.
These manikins are essentially a combination of the General Duty range and the Offshore manikins - construction is the same as the Duty models but the torso contains Polypropylene plastic strips and closed-cell foam, which creates a more rigid structure. This structure helps the manikin to maintain its shape when used in a harness and prevents 'slumping'.
Effective, realistic training will help to ensure compliance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 (UK) by reducing and controlling the risks involved with Working at Height - our manikins can help achieve this.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Similar in construction to the Duty Range manikins but utilizes closed-cell foam to the torso to provide greater rigidity and reduce 'slumping' when using a rescue harness.
- Tough Polypropylene plastic strips running from the shoulders to the knees (as in the Offshore model) prevents excessive flexing when used aloft.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person - perfect for pole top or tower rescues.
- Realistic sizes and weights - will demonstrate the difficulties of dealing with an adult unconscious casualty
- Strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position prior to training.
- Strong enough to be dropped from 2 or 3 stories with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions as it can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extending the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
While it does not provide all the features that a standard water rescue manikin would, the Working at Height manikin is the perfect balance between functionality and value for those who are limited on storage space.