PMI® 12.5 mm is the classic 6,6 nylon line for any rugged or harsh environment. High abrasion resistance makes this the toughest rope for any professional.
- NFPA Certified
- 16 carrier construction
- CI 1801
- Third party certified by UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- Torsionally balanced, continuous filament nylon
- Available in many colors
- Also available in custom colors & lengths
- MBS: 43.6 kN (9804 lbf)
- Weight: 104 g/m
- Diameter: 12.5 mm (0.5")
- Elongation: 0.8% at 300 lbf | 2.0% at 600 lbf | 3.9% at 1000 lbf
- Elongation @ 10% MBS: 3.6%-4.2%
- Knotability: 1.4
- Shrinkage: 2.7%
- Sheath Content: 41.0%
- Material: Nylon Sheath/Nylon Core
*Listed above are some common colors and sizes.
Available options upon request:
- Lengths: 100ft (30m), 150ft (46m), 200ft (61m), 300ft (93m), 600ft (183m), 656ft (200m)
- Colors so many variations between solids and combined two tone.