About the StationProtect Multi-Threat Air Filtration
After returning from a fire, PPE and equipment can contain harmful particulates and continue to off-gas for extended periods. StationProtect cleans the station air and protects crews from cancer causing soot, VOCs and also improves air quality by removing moulds and aerosols carrying viruses and bacteria.
- Cleans the air in gear rooms, sleeping quarters, and living spaces up to 2,400 ft2 with an airflow up to 655 cfm
- Quickly and effectively removes particulates, VOCs, molds, smoke, and aerosols carrying viruses and bacteria
- Portable on casters for placement anywhere in the facility
- Low maintenance, easy to use with a single knob, and works on standard electrical outlets
- Durable brushed aluminum exterior
- True HEPA filtration for harmful sub-micron particulate matter
- Equipped with a PuraWard filter that is protected from many viruses, bacteria, and mold using copper and silver
- No hassle filtration modules containing 40 lbs of patented filtration media (replaced annually)
- Airflow: 655 CFM / 1,112 CMH
- Noise Level: 63 dB(A) at max speed
- Voltage: 110V US / 220V EU
- Weight: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Dimensions: 22” x 30” x 58” (55.8cm x 76.2cm x 1.5m)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.