Frontier Hydrant Test Kit (BAT)
The Frontier Hydrant Test Kit uses the pitot method to measure water flow. This is where the flow is the direct function of the stream velocity (pressure) through a nozzle tip of known diameter. The pitot simply measures the flowing water pressure at the point of pick up and is read in PSI on the pressure gauge. Flow charts are included for accurate measurements.
- Includes one (1) nozzle tips/inserts - 2.50" (65mm) come standard (other tips are available - see related products).
- A 4", 0-160 psi gauge is standard. The gauge face is marked in large, easy to read 2-psi increments, and has a ± 1% full scale accuracy certified by the gauge manufacturer. Gauge swivels 360-degrees for easy reading and is removable for remote location mounting.
- Flow range: 151 - 1,851gpm at 10 - 140 psi range, dependent on tip size selected and water pressure.
- Pitot tip is held firmly in the correct position at all times for accurate readings. Requires no adjustment when nozzle tips are changed.
- Each unit is supplied with flow charts for accurate measuring.
- All aluminum parts are hard-coated anodized.
- Available in 2.5" (65mm) BAT (AB & BC) or WCT (SK & MB) swivel inlets (other threads are available upon request and will have longer lead times).
Other recommended options for hydrant testing:
Hydrant Gate Valve
Hydrant Test Cap
65mm x 20ft double jacket hose
30 degree elbow
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.