True North NFPA 1977 Womens Wildland Brush Pants
Introducing our new-for-2021 NFPA 1977 certified women’s wildland pants created by our women-led design team. These pants are engineered for a performance fit while providing durability and comfort tailored for a woman.
- Inherently flame-resistant
- Tru-Fit™ micro-adjustable waist band for custom fit
- Designed to fit the natural waistline to avoid fire belt placement and stacked irritation
- Tailored to have extra room in the hip and thigh areas for easy movement
- Extra large gusseted cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Multiple pockets, including slash-style front pockets and large back pockets with flaps and hook and loop closures
- Cargo pockets are raised higher on the leg to allow for bending or stepping and to avoid chafing on the calf
- Easily use one hand to open or close cargo pockets
- Fully adjustable hook and loop ankle straps keep dirt and embers out to avoid steam burns
- Heavy-duty bar tacks at stress points for rugged wear
- Self-locking full metal zipper
- Well-tailored yet roomy enough for easy movement
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.