Never in firefighter history has one fan worked with your department’s other battery-operated tools. Until now. The all-new Super Vac 18″ variable-speed battery fan, equipped with dual DeWalt or Milwaukee batteries, is the most swappable PPV interface on the market. Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with Super Vac’s dependable history.
At Super Vac, we have all the angles of attack covered — and then some. You won’t find another battery fan that offers 180 degrees of tilt like this. Just one feature truly sets this battery fan apart from the others.
Both Models Feature:
- Compact, Roll-Cage Frame features a tough, yet lightweight aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact, lightweight design.
- 180-Degree Tilt provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere
- DeWalt FlexVolt Lithium Ion Batteries provide up to 45 minutes of max airflow, depending on battery selection.
- Polymer Blades minimize weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request.
- Precision-Spun Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard: Shroud provides durability with max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for flexible setback; Air Cone Guard available on request.
- 5 year warranty on battery fan components & 3 year warranty on motor/battery.
- Optional Shore Power: 120-240 V AC operation is available upon request.
Additional Features on 18" Model
- Curved Handle folds into the frame for compact storage; curved design provides higher grip for better ergonomics
- Standard Flat-Proof Rubber Tires are highly maneuverable, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the smallest firefighters
- Certified AMCA Standard 240
|16" Model||18" Model|
|Size||23.75"h x 22.5"w x 11.75"d|
(603mm x 572mm x 298mm)
|25.75"h x 25.75"w x 11.75"d|
(654mm x 654mm x 298mm)
|Weight||34lbs. (15kg)||46lbs. (21kg)|
|Output||9,200 cfm (15,630 chm)||10,840 cfm (18,417 chm)|
|Battery||DeWalt or Milwaukee||DeWalt or Milwaukee|
|Run Time||Up to 45 min.*||Up to 45 min.*|
|Motor||Variable Speed DC||Variable Speed DC|
|Setback for Output Rating||15' (4.6m)||15' (4.6m)|
|Angle for Output Rating||10 degrees||10 degrees|
*Up to 45 minute run time, depending on battery selection. The standard DeWalt FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah provides 35 minutes of run time at maximum air flow, while the optional DeWalt FLEXVOLT 12.0Ah provides 45 minutes of run time at maximum air flow.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.