Portable Containment has set the bar for Salvage Cover durability, strength and workmanship. Our 10 oz. material is unmatched in the salvage cover market and is NFPA 701 certified fire resistant. Labels with size information are sewn on, insuring they look great and don't wear off. Also the base fabric or “scrim” has a “Rip Stop” quality that eliminates tearing. Other Salvage Cover materials—18 oz., 22 oz. and 30 oz.— are all fire resistant with a rip stop scrim.
- The flame retardant process used will NOT be removed by washing and is effective for the life of the fabric
- NFPA 701 certified
- “Rip Stop” base fabric
- High UV resistance
- Special labeling available
- Available with The Reflective Edge
- Triple reinforced hem
- Double stitched hem
- #4 solid brass grommets, 2 in each corner and every 3' around the perimeter
- Materials are equal to or exceed CSFM, NFPA 701 – Test 1 (Small Scale), NFPA 701 – Test 2 (Large Scale), CPAI-84, and NYC MEA
* Other sizes 8x10, 10x10, 10x12, 16x16, 20x20 and a variety of additional colors and materials are available upon request
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.