A lightweight, multi-purpose, slam and ram tool designed to pry, open hasps, remove hinge pins, force doors in or out, remove windshields, shut off gas lines, break glass block, crash rescue work, open floors and walls, or be used as a spanner wrench. This efficient tool lets every firefighter force entry, rescue and ventilate without waiting for help. The Pry Axe is small enough to carry and rugged enough for most jobs.
The Pry Axe head and claw assemblies are separate sections and can be use as separate tools if needed. The claw tool can be removed and inserted into the axe head for twisting leverage in confined spaces.
- Forged from high alloy steel and heat treated for maximum strength
- Solid steel shaft is press fitted and pinned to claw
- Tubular steel handle is press fitted and welded to the head
- Rubber sleeve for non-slip grip
- Chrome plated
- Weighs 6.6lbs. (3kg)
- 18" (45cm) closed; 28" (70cm) extended
Specifications for Pry Axe
|Product Style||Cutting claw or Prying claw|
There are no alternative products.
There are no accessory products.