rily designed for fast, forcible entry and penetration, one person can quickly pry open doors in seconds and easily break through brick and concrete block walls within a few minutes.
The sliding ram bar action of the PRT directs all of its force directly at the point of impact – without deflection, making it safer and more effective than a sledge and wedge.
The PRT comes with seven different bits:
- 8.5” long Lock Breaker Claw for prying or forcing open door, windows, twisting hasps and breaking locks;
- 8.5” long Cutting claw for punching and cutting sheet metal (automobile roofs and hoods, aircraft, structures, etc.) works like a manual can opener;
- 14.5” long Wide Chisel Tip used for lifting, prying and punching metal, provides extra length for reaching into narrow crevices and pry bar leverage up to 53” when fully extended;
- 14.5” long Bull Point used for breaking concrete and masonry materials, 5” thick unreinforced concrete is easily broken after 6-8 strikes;
- 14.5” long 1” Chisel Tip used also for breaking concrete, prying bolts, breaching brick and block walls.
|Telescopic shock rod||64.5||5.9|
|Metal cutting claw||31.5||1.8|
|Long flat chisel||46.0||1.3|
|Short flat chisel||27.5||1.0|
|Long sharp chisel||48.0||1.3|
|Short sharp chisel||28.5||1.0|
|Hammer broken lock||31.0||2.0|
Specifications for Percussion Rescue Kit
|Product Style||Chrome plated or Powder coated black|
There are no alternative products.
There are no accessory products.