VALUE PROTECTION TWO STAGE HIGH PRESSURE FIRE PUMP
This pump is especially designed with value protection in mind offering such standard features as:
- Low pressure shut-off to protect the pump on loss of prime
- Remote fuel tank connection for extended run time
- Hand primer, poppet check valve and pressure gauge
- Electric start motor (battery not included)
Other features of this pump that make it the best performance 4 stage fire pump in it’s class include the following:
- Powered by an 14 HP, 4 stroke, Briggs and Stratton Vanguard air cooled engine with over-speed protection
- Equipped with TransportGuard™ system which provides a simultaneous fuel/ignition shut-off to protect the engine from oil/fuel dilution during transport
- Manual recoil backup
- Cyclonic air cleaner
- Standard High inclination engine which can work at up to 45 degree angle.
- Two stage foam compatible pump end, interchangeable with our 4 stage pump end for increased volume.
- Engine and pump are coupled with our stainless steel quick release clamp
- Maintenance-free (no oil) speed increaser
- 33"l x 18.5"w x 19"h (84cm x 47cm x 48cm)
- 1294lbs. (58.5kg)
- Suction: 2" (50mm) NPSH
- Discharge: 1.5" (38mm) NPSH
- Briggs and Stratton Vanguard™ Four Stroke
- 14hp @ 3,600 rpm
- Electric ignition
- 1.51 US Gal (5.74L) integral fuel tank capacity
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.