The portable pumps for these high pressure skids are designed with diaphragm or self-priming piston pumps. These pumps are mounted on welded frames, protected by high quality epoxy coatings. Units can include hose reels, electric or manual, with high pressure fog/stream nozzles. Pumps can also include high pressure foam proportioning systems. These proportioners insure consistent injection of foam concentrates throughout a wide range of percentages. The units are also available with water tanks (polypropylene) from 50 to 500 gallons. With 11 gpm @ 1450 P.S.I., these skid units provide outstanding protection with minimal water usage
- Modular configuration
- CET Piston Type High Pressure Pump
- 11 GPM
- 1450 P.S.I.
- 16hp Briggs and Stratton Engine with integrated Gas Tank
- 1.5 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Triple Use Discharge Gun. Fog, Jet, Atomized
- Manual Hose reel with 150’ High Pressure Hose
- 1” Inlet
- Custom Pump Panel
- High Strength Epoxy treated frame
- Automatic acceleration motor pump system
- Auxiliary outlet in the control panel to connect a second line
Price includes 200 Gallon Tank and Foam system not shown in picture
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.