A tough manikin for all Health & Safety training on construction sites including: Confined Space, Working at Height including, general handling and evacuation exercises.
Now constructed in a tough, waterproof Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 6330) - these manikins can safely be used in all weather conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person.
- Strong webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hoisted into position up a crane or onto scaffolding if required.
- Strong enough to be buried under building materials or plant machinery with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilization/extrication collar - to promote proper casualty care.
- The Polyester is waterproof - these manikins can be used in dirty or foul conditions, where canvas and leather models cannot.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.