Hailed as the first rescue swimmer vest to turn a compliance-driven device into a tactical piece of equipment that actually helps get the job done. Designed for the performance-driven public safety water professional who can't afford to be impeded by extra gear, this vest blends two of Mustang Survival's core competencies - inflatable flotation and foam flotation, to offer a slim profile flotation solution.
- Easy to swim and perform in water when bladder is inflated
- CO2 cylinder storage pocket
- Hybrid flotation - foam and inflatable flotation
- 9 lbs of inherent foam buoyancy, 26 lbs total buoyancy when manually inflated with CO2
- Left side buckle closure with adjustability on sides and at shoulders Manual CO2 Inflation handle
- Constructed with a combination of 500D nylon and 1.5mm neoprene
- Oral inflation/deflation valve easily accessible for adjusting buoyancy, and hidden away when not in use
- MOLLE system on the front and back for personal configuration of equipment
- Compatible with standard MOLLE attachments, and Mustang MOLLE pockets model # MA0098 and MA0099
- MOLLE webbing designed for knife storage
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.