From Petro Hazards to Warfare Agents, Zytron 300 is a True Performance Fabric.
Zytron 300 is ideal for demanding hazardous applications where there is potential for chemical splash, even in significant exposure scenarios. Increased physical strength and even broader chemical holdout take the protection level of this fabric up a serious notch. with an extensive chemicals-tested list, Z300 a real workhorse of the Zytron family, available in a wide range of garment types and styles including NFPA certified styles.
Rear entry, expanded back, Expanded View AntiFog System, attached Neoprene gloves, sock booties with splash guards, 2 exhaust valves, urethane zipper, double storm flaps with hook and loop fasteners.
- Ideal for demanding applications with potential for chemical splash
- Excellent for petrochemical operations including chemical handling and maintenance work
- Rear entry style shown provides protection in front-splash scenarios
- Typical Applications: Hazmat response, military operations, law enforcement drug response, chemical handling, petrochemical handling and maintenance.
- Heat sealed/taped seam: a strong, gas-tight seam produced when a serged seam is covered with seam tape, then sealed with heat or adhesive. For particulates, moderate to heavy splash for skin hazards, and vapour hazards.
- Available in sizes XS-5X
- Tan colour
- Quantity: 6/cs
- Weight: 21lbs. (9.5kg)
ZYTRON 300 CHEMICAL TEST DATA
|STM F1001 Chemical Test Battery*|
|n - Hexane||>480|
|1,3 Butadiene Gas||>480|
|Ethylene Oxide Gas||81|
|Hydrogen Chloride Gas||>480|
|Methyl Chloride Gas||>480|
|Chemical Warfare Agent Data**|
|Bis (2-chloroethyl) sulfide (Mustard:HD)||>480||4.0 ug/cm2|
|Isopropyl methylfluorophosphonate (Sarin:GB)||>480||1.25 ug/cm2|
|Chlorovinyl arsinedichloride (Lewisite:L)||>240||4.0 ug/cm2|
|O-ethyl S-(2-diisopropylaminoethyl) methylphosphonothiolate (Nerve:VX)||>480||1.25 ug/cm2|
|Typical Physical Properties|
|Grab Tensile Strength MD* ASTM D751(lbs/N)||78 / 347|
|Grab Tensile Strength CD* ASTM D751(lbs/N)||69 / 307|
|Tear Resistance Trapezoid MD*(lbs/N) method details below**||16.6 / 74|
|Tear Resistance Trapezoid CD*(lbs/N) method details below**||22.1 / 98|
|Ball Burst ASTM D3787 (lbs/N)||58 / 258|
|*MD - Machine Direction, CD - Cross Direction|
**ASTM D1117 (Zytron 100, 200) ASTM D5587 (Zytron 300, 400, 500) ASTM D571 (Frontline 300, 500)
* Industrial chemical testing was conducted in accordance with ASTM F 739 with normalized breakthrough times reported in minutes.
Note: These tests were performed in accordance with ASTM standards by independent laboratories. This data is derived from tests performed on material samples only, not finished garments.
Sources for all chemical test data are independent laboratories. All tests were performed under laboratory conditions and not under actual use conditions. Tests were performed on material samples, not actual garments. All chemicals tested at 95% and 75° F except Sodium Hydroxide, tested at 50%.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.