Advancements in fire fighting techniques have demanded pumps that provide higher flows and high pressures. The 10hp, 210cc modern 2-stroke Solo engine, equipped with an electronic over-speed protection cut-out switch (patented), is coupled to a detachable 2-stage foam-compatible pump using a one piece stainless steel clamp, resulting in the best performance of all pumps in this class. All pump components are stainless, brass, or anodized aluminum to withstand the rigors of long term use. A USDA approved spark arrestor, and a muffler heat shield are available as options.
- Hydrowick two stroke, 10hp engine
- Electric start
- Nikasil cylinder
- 20 watt lighting coil
Pump Unit Specifications
- One 1.5" (38mm) delivery outlet
- One 2" (50mm) suction inlet
- Manual piston pump (optional)
- Dimensions: 22.75"l x 14.25"w x 14.5"h (57.8cm x 36.2cm x 36.8cm)
- Weight: 51 lbs. (23 kg)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.