Fire-Dex TECGEN51 Gear (Rescue & Wildland) (Pants w/ suspenders - M & 23" Inseam)
Wearing structural gear on non-fire emergencies can cause unnecessary stress on your body and contribute to repeated exposure to potentially-harmful contaminants.
Try utilizing the lightweight, single-layer alternative: dual-certified TECGEN® PPE is all you need for 90% of your calls, including extrication, MVIs, rescue, incident command and more—protecting your valuable turnout gear from rips, contamination and UV exposure for a fraction of the price.
With high levels of thermal protection and incredible breathability, TECGEN51 fatigues make a comfortable fit for every departments' needs.
- Innovative: TECGEN® fiber technology is based on a patented, high-density carbon shell
- Dual-certified: NFPA 1951 (Technical Rescue) and NFPA 1977 (Wildland Fire Fighting)
- Exceptional Protection: High levels of Thermal Protection (15.6 TPP) and Radiant Heat Protection (15+ RPP) in a single layer construction
- Lightweight: Breathable, single layer garment reduces cardiac stress and fatigue
- Comfortable: Provides enhanced mobility for confined places
- Practical: Reduces exposure of turnout gear to rips, contamination and UV light degradation
- Repels Moisture: Helps keep you cool and dry
- Breathable: Managing the heat is easier when your clothes don’t bottle it in*
- Made in the USA: Stitched with pride and designed to help protect you
- Durable: Flexible TECGEN® provides increased durability over typical carbon-based fibers
- Available in Tan or Black
- Optional removable Nomex fleece liner for jacket
*High levels of THL allow body heat to escape
All Standard features plus:
- New York Style Reflective Trim (2")
- Thermoplastic Zippers
- STESHIELD® FR Reinforced Elbows and Cuffs
- Dual Notched Radio Pockets
- Hand Warmer Pockets
- Detachable Nameplate available
- STESHIELD® FR Reinforced Knees with Padded Inserts
- Reinforced Boot Cuffs
- Pass Through Pockets
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.