Myti-Flo Forestry Hose
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
Ideal for protecting long hose lines, grass fires, mop-up, de-con, wash down, trailers, boats, etc. Features a low friction loss lining and a seamless design made on circular looms, providing maximum wear resistance.
- Tough in ready for action but light in weight
- Patented Mertex® lining process produces an amazingly thin but smooth inner waterway, yielding an extremely low friction loss for maximum flow
- Available with Permatek™ HP treatment in a variety of colours, for even greater visibility and abrasion resistance. This treatment also greatly reduces moisture absorption through the jacket.
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone and UV exposure, hydrolysis, rot and mildew
- Will remain flexible to -55°C (-65°F)
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriter's Laboratories and Factory Mutual
- GHT Thread
- Service Pressure: 250 psi
- Proof Pressure: 500 psi
- Burst Pressure: 750 psi
- Coil Diam./100': 8" (20cm)
- Wt./100' Uncpld: 1.7lbs
Custom requests are available upon request:
- Other colours: White, Beige, Forest green, Orange, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple
- Other Lengths
Specifications for Myti-Flo Forestry Hose
|Hose Configuration||19mm (0.75") GHT x 100ft Yellow or 19mm (0.75") GHT x 25ft Green or 19mm (0.75") GHT x 50ft Blue|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.