ManSaver Safety Bars
The ManSaver™ is a safety bar that can be mounted across walk-through openings on pumpers or on the turntable of aerial devices to help prevent an accidental fall.
The ManSaver™ is spring loaded so that it always returns to a horizontal position. There are no hooks to latch or harnesses to buckle. This clever design helps insure that the walk-through will always be protected as firefighters do not have to waste time closing or latching anything behind them. To enter, push the ManSaver™ in or up. To exit, simply lift it.
- Constructed with aluminum extrusion and aluminum bronze castings, so it does not rust.
- Covered with a heavy layer of foam and a tough rip-stop vinyl outer covering.
- Available from 14" through 36" (even sizes only).
- Standard bar is provided with bright yellow vinyl cover, red is available at no extra charge.
- Available with or without covers.
- Used on Fire Apparatus, Recycling Vehicles, in manufacturing and power plants along catwalks, at Toll Booth plazas.
- Knuckle is aluminum bronze with stainless 70-4PH pins.
- Bar itself is of extruded aluminum.
- Various screws are seated with Locktite 290.
- Spring mechanism consists of stainless chain and various machined aluminum parts.
- Padding is closed cell polyurethane foam.
- Covering is 13 oz. rip stop vinyl, secured to the bar with an epoxy that contains epoxy resins and amine hardners.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.