GearGrid Slinger Work Station
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
The GearGrid Slinger Work Station features a heavy-duty work surface, as well as safe storage and convenient, easy access to tools and equipment. Individual units easily transport through halls and doorways, allowing the workstation to be brought to the equipment for safer, easier loading/unloading. Interchangeable, adjustable, flat shelves for tools and supplies, are also available.
- Heavy duty 1.25" tubing frame
- Side & Back Grids are high-strength 1.25" wire with 3" x 3" square grid pattern
- Optional Secure Doors are 1.25" heavy-duty tubing with high-strength ¼" wire with 3" x 3" square grid pattern. Padlock hasp when doors are ordered, lock not included
- Locking casters handle up to 950 lbs. each
- Super Durable TGIC powder coat finish
- 7 standard colors available: Red Baron, Burgundy, Monarch Black, Autumn White, Blue Streak, Crane Grey, and Evergreen.
- With simple tools it’s fast and easy to assemble
- Ships knocked down for ease of handling and reduced shipping costs
*All Slinger Work Stations come standard with RED base & BLACK laminate top. Other colors are available upon request*
- Base: Burgundy, Black, White, Blue, Grey, and Green.
- Top: Granite Laminate, Butcher Block (added cost), and Brushed Stainless Steel (added cost).
Specifications for GearGrid Slinger Work Station
|Product Size||Mini 4' (2 door) Work Station - 51''W x 30''D x 41''H or Standard 6' (3 door) Work Station - 75''W x 30''D x 41''H|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.