During extrication operations or search and rescue operations in all kinds of weather, having hand protection that combines cut and puncture resistance with a waterproof seal is essential.
The Frontier Extrication gloves has a dexterous anti-slip Grip with cut and puncture resistance that is double stitched onto synthetic leather with Kevlar® thread. A breathable barrier lines the inside of the gloves to create a waterproof seal that keeps hands dry in wet conditions and prevents blood pathogens from migrating to the hand. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber on back of fingers and hand adds continuous impact protection. The stretchable fabric around a long cuff secures glove around arm, keeping debris out, highly breathable, oil & water repellent.
- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber adds complete metacarpal protection and continuous coverage from knuckles to fingertips, including extensive web and thumb coverage
- Dexterous, anti-slip Grip adds oil, water and petrochemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control in wet, oily or dry environments
- Water-proof bag inside keeps liquids out of the glove, while remaining breathable for hand comfort during use
- One-Piece Palm with Kevlar® Stitching adds abrasion resistance, durability and longevity in high-wear areas
- High-level, ANSI Cut Level 5, cut resistant palm
- Reflective striping enhances hand visibility in low-light situations
- Stretchable fabric wrist closure ensures debris is kept out of glove
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.