ForestGuard II Forestry Hose
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
An all synthetic, tough, ULC approved, non-percolating forestry hose, perfect for handling fire fighting, tank fill or high volume feeder lines.
- Tough in ready for action but light in weight
- Patented Mertex® lining process produces an amazingly thin but smooth inner waterway, yielding an extremely low friction loss for maximum flow
- Available with Permatek™ HP treatment in a variety of colours, for even greater visibility and abrasion resistance
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone and UV exposure, hydrolysis, rot and mildew
- Will remain flexible to -55°C (-65°F)
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriter's Laboratories of Canada Spec S518.1, Factory Mutual, and USDA Spec 5100-187 for 1" (25mm) and 1.5" (38mm)
Additional options upon request:
- Available in other sizes (44mm and 65mm) and lengths
- Available in other colors: Beige, Forest green, Orange, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple
- ULC labeling must be requested is needed on the hose
- Other stenciling requests
|Hose Size||Service Pressure||Proof Pressure||Burst Pressure||Coil Dia./100'||Weight/100' Uncpld|
|1" (25mm)||300 psi||600 psi||1,000 psi||14" (36cm)||8lbs. (3.6kg)|
|1.5" (38mm)||300 psi||600 psi||1,000 psi||14" (36cm)||12lbs. (5.4kg)|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.