An all-aluminum strainer designed with a unique self-leveling float system that makes drafting possible under almost any condition. A high intake ratio allows maximum flow rates while the vortex shield protects against whirlpooling. The compact design is the most efficient and lightest on today’s market.
- Increased flow rates due to high intake ratio
- NO foot valve.
- Maximum pump flows
- Lightweight design
- Compact design for easy storage
- Powder coated red
- Also available with storz or camlock connections
- Handle for ease of carrying
- Vortex shield prevents against whirlpooling
- Full time swiveling strainer
- 8.75 lbs.
- 11.35" l x 11.5" h x 10.25" w (28.8cm x 29.2cm x 26cm)
- 3" (77mm) to 6" (152mm) sizes also available
- Available in a variety of threads BAT, NHT, WCT, etc..
Specifications for Floating Strainer Self-Levelling (No Foot Valve)
|Thread Type||65mm (2.5") BAT or 65mm (2.5") WCT or 100mm (4") Storz or 125mm (5") NHT or 150mm (6") NHT or 125mm (5") Storz or 100mm (4") NHT or 77mm (3") Camlock|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.