Built to keep you energized during long 24 hour days, the FDXL200 Fire Boot outperforms standards with a combination of technologies and materials that make it the best choice for slip resistance, flame resistance, liquid and bacterial protection, comfort and durability.
This boot will have you feeling light on your toes, but strong on your feet with flexibility that's reminiscent of your running shoes.
Built with quality materials such as Vibram®, Kevlar®, Flame Stop®, & CROSSTECH®, the FDXL200 has been certified to guard you from more than fire by offering a barrier against hazardous liquid splashes too!
Certified to NFPA 1971 & 1992.
- Integrated pull handles allow you to quickly don & doff on-scene with wide integrated pull handles, reinforced with an extra layer of leather. A Kevlar® finished edge also helps resist against skin abrasion
- Thermal and cut resistant liner made from 200g of Nomex® and Kevlar® by DuPont™ providing the most innovative thermal and cut resistant barrier
- Integrates with any leg dam - reduce your exposure to fireground contaminants with boots designed to limit ride-up and maintain a seal with any leg dam, including those containing particulate barriers
- Flame Stop leather and extra cushioning - feel extra comfort & protection with shin cushioning & heavy-weight Flame Stop leather, certified with NFPA 1992 (resistance from chemical and liquid splashes)
- Athletic flexibility - whether climbing or crawling, the added flexibility keeps you moving comfortably throughout your longest days by reducing pinch points and encouraging range of motion
- Reinforced kick plate allows you to easily remove boots and reduce the spread of contamination
- Vibram® FIRE & ICE™ Compound let's you conquer extreme heat and embrace the bitter cold with superior traction. Learn more here
- Crosstech® Footwear Fabric provides durable, breathable protection while maintaining its waterproof properties after continuous wear and repeated exposure to high heat conditions
- Multi-Density foot bed features fabric that allows air movement, wicks moisture, eliminates odour and has antibacterial properties. EVA memory foam rests on top of the energy-return polyurethane foam layer which adds superior shock absorbency
- Elastomer performance gel provides superior shock absorbency and therapeutic support to keep you energized and moving for prolonged periods of time
- Red leather stabilizers keep your boots upright in the ready-to-go position and avoids wasted time wrestling with floppy boots
- Steel ladder shank provides stability and support when climbing and standing on ladders
- Lenzi puncture resistant material provides full puncture resistance across the entire sole with a unique, ultra light, flexible material
- Moulded Cement Outsole - the flexible, lightweight sole is attached using cement construction, giving it similar weight and flexibility to an athletic shoe. The interior crosshatch design is multi-functional - adding a layer of air insulation under foot, increasing flexibility, and reducing weight
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.