The Dex-Pro Glove from Fire-Dex is a 3D glove design that incorporates innovative design features together with specific materials to form a glove that delivers maximum dexterity, extreme durability and superior protection. Every material chosen for the Dex-Pro glove was done so with these three things in mind: Maximum Dexterity – broken-in feel out of the bag, extreme durability – optimal materials and construction so you get gloves that last, and superior protection.
- NFPA approved
- 3rd party certified by SEI
- True 3D design with DexFlex™ fingers, pre-bent to provide better fit and less restriction
- Rollover seamless fingertips for improved tactility
- Vapor Flex™ moisture barrier minimizes bunching and restriction providing maximum flexibility
- 3oz Silicone tanned cowhide won’t get stiff or brittle after repeated wet/dry cycles
- Liner-Loc™ technology – uses multiple attachment methods at every finger and throughout the palm and back of glove to ensure against liner pull out.
- Additional knuckle and palm guards provide added protection in high wear and high compressive heat areas
- 2 layers of thermal extend all the way down the fingers
Specifications for Fire-Dex Dex-Pro Structural Gloves
|Product Type||Knitwrist or Gauntlet|
|Product Size||X-Large or Medium or Large or 2X-Large or Small or X-Small|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.